Monday, May 22, 2006

One Day They'll Probably Make A Movie Out Of All Of This

8.10 On Time
Slept badly, following a disturbing dream, so I'm listening to Blood & Chocolate at a volume disapproved by Doctors.

It's my recovery album.

Spitting out "You can take the truthful things you've said to me, and put them on the head of a pin" is cathartic.
While snarling "You never did anything she couldn't do on her own" is therapeutic.
It still works, even if - to avoid being the mad person on the train - I'm doing it silently in my head.

(Oh please, I was only doing it silently in my head wasn't I?)

Although, I worry that I'm still capable of feeling so angry, after all this time.

Why can't it stay buried where I think it's buried?

Blood & Chocolate - Elvis Costello



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?