Wednesday, June 14, 2006

7.31 On Time
I had thought taking me to a ‘Singer’s Night’ would be a bit
like taking a uniped line dancing.
Able to enjoy the spectacle, but not wise (or kind) to encourage participation.

However, as I sat through Polly’s extraordinary rendition of “Killing Me Softly” I reconfigured my definitions of ‘carry a tune’ and ‘tone deaf’ to such a degree that I'm now imagining my own set list.

Being hemmed in by desiccated conservatives was a bit disconcerting but, by way of compensation, GrandadInSandals did a cracking “It Ain’t Necessarily So”.

I’m A Believer – The Monkees
Trains & Boats & Planes – Fountains Of Wayne
Galveston – Glen Campbell
E-Bow The Letter-REM
Something In The Way- Nirvana
Making It Back –Richmond Fontaine
Behind The Front Lines – Johnathan Rice
Underneath The Stars – Kate Rusby

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?