Monday, June 19, 2006

Love Will Tear Us Apart

I came across the collage I made from his letters and an eviscerated NME today (it's something everyone does ... right?) It’s my most satisfying artistic achievement. Think prototype Tracy Emin’s tent but with less sex and no embroidery. Oh, and no tent either.

It’s all there. Emotional blackmail, jealousy, violence, self-justification, double standards, RF. And all my failings held up to the light.

It’s also irony motivated by revenge, served up with hindsight.
But then, as the survivor, I get to write the history.

Hypothetically, if you suddenly discovered you were the unwitting deus ex-machina of someone else’s life how would you react?


Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?