Friday, July 21, 2006

Because It's Not Love (but it's still a feeling)

17.12 On Time
Had a fantastic day at work today.

My job is fulfilling and stimulating.
I make the world a better place on a daily basis.
LineManager is a star, without a doubt the most supportive and fair-minded person one could wish to work alongside. My colleagues are, without exception, as fine and fragrant a bunch of people as you could ever meet and a delight to spend time with. Senior Management, from HeadHoncho down, is competent and efficient and values its staff beyond pearls.

I'm so lucky to work for such an outstanding Four Star Service*.

I even dreamt about work last night. That’s how dedicated I am.

I was calling a company on Anglesey, but the woman I needed to speak to would only speak in Welsh. She thought I would be thwarted by this tactic, but it didn’t bother me, because I knew Welsh speaking colleague would take the call for me...If I could only catch his eye.

It was all about hot tubs.


*the Audit Commission

We Are The Pipettes - The Pipettes

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?