Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh, Romeo? Yeah, you know I used to have a scene with him...

8.10 On Time
I've been in touch with someone I used to know a long time ago.
In fact, I've been in touch with a couple of people I used to know a long time ago.

It's fascinating and curious and a little bit like the start of a novel that someone else will one day write, at which point I'll wail: "...but that was MY idea".

The fly in the ointment is my Friends Reunited profile.


I thought it was an obvious fabrication.
I thought I was being mischievous and mysterious.
Simultaneously revealing and concealing.
Honest but not truthful.

There is a possibility that they both believe it.

Email is a marvelous thing, although there is a quote from Jpod which I am keeping very much in mind:

"I think computers ought to have a key called "I'm Drunk" and when you push it, it prevents you from sending email for twelve hours"

Romeo & Juliet - Dire Straits
Tiny Vessels - Death Cab For Cutie
A Lady Of a Certain Age - The Divine Comedy
An Imagined Affair - Elbow
Moon Shadow - Kate Rusby
I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten - Dusty Springfield
On The Beach - Kirsty MacColl
I Love You - The Pipettes

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?