Thursday, August 24, 2006

16.12 On Time
I'm dropping off to the soothing sound of Leanne typing.

She does it properly. None of that squinting at the keyboard, wondering where they hid that pesky % sign, sticking your tongue out in concentration rubbish. All I can see, slumped as I am behind my monitor in a post-lunch stupor, are two disembodied hands flying at an exhausting pace over the keys, only occasionally pausing for thought before rattling off again.

During the pauses the hovering hands remind me of something.

I realise that what I'm being reminded of is Fingermouse.
Yup, it's definitely time for a break.

The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - The Band
The Ghost Of Tom Joad - Bruce Springsteen
Cocaine - Jackson Browne
Cruel - Calexico
Those To Come - The Shins
Laramie, Wyoming - Richmond Fontaine
I'll Fly Away - Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?