Monday, August 14, 2006

21.20 On Time
So, what I meant to say was...

On Saturday, in common with everyone else in the North West, we headed off to Manchester where we fondled some fabrics in Heals, gawped at Goths in the Cathedral Gardens and mused at length over the kind of urban sophisticates we might stumble across were we to venture into that Printworks building.


Oh, and we also popped into Urbis and got chatting to a bunch of like-minded people, some of whom seemed only mildly deranged (and I mean that in the nicest possible way).

A longer time was spent in the Hare & Hounds, where I fear I may have monopolised Jonathan, and then later confessed to having fallen for Craig. Apologies all round.

Guinness makes me sentimental you know.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?