Wednesday, August 09, 2006

7.31 On Time
TheGothLady had a very nice skirt on this morning.

I’ve decided that, if I could go back in time, the second of the 'top three things I would do differently' would be to wear more interesting clothes.
I would certainly have discovered black much sooner. Velvet and lace would be involved. And possibly corsets.

My number one ‘do differently’ would be to have had a decent haircut.

And the third thing? … well… oh, is that my phone ringing?… it'll have to wait for another time then.

At The River - Groove Armada

Galveston – Glen Campbell
Cold Hearts, Closed Minds - Nanci Griffith
Now & Forever – The Delgados
Woman’s Realm – Belle & Sebastian
Untitled – Tom McRae
Speed Trials – Elliott Smith
Old Shit/New Shit - Eels

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?