Thursday, August 17, 2006

8.10 On Time
6.30: The alarm goes off, the Today programme comes on, and I enjoy being incensed by a woman from Scunthorpe who can’t be arsed to wash out her tins.

I do a quick check on the computer to make sure the REAL World is still there.
It is, and I am delighted to discover that a kind & thoughtful man from the Internet has supplied me with some Mushaboom remixes! (another man from the Internet might learn from this).

When I get to work, I know I’m going to have an uphill struggle trying to wipe out a £500 debt for a woman who has been acting like an ostrich for the last 3 months. But, ultimately, the evil corporation is wrong and I’m looking forward to fighting it.

Outside, the street is quiet, the air is damp and fresh and smells of the sea.

All this, and it’s almost the weekend.

What could possibly go wrong?

….and then I remember…we’re going to Ikea tonight.

Hey Ya! - Outkast
Our Town – Willy Mason
Up On Cripple Creek – The Band
I Swear I Am – Jason Anderson
From The Morning – Nick Drake
Apple Bed – Sparklehorse
Some Fantastic Place – Squeeze
Bat Out Of Hell – Meat Loaf
Doing The Unstuck – The Cure

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?