Thursday, September 28, 2006

17.12 On Time
"Ah bought some shoes at Skipton market yesterdy. Do Ah need licence for 'em?"

Our phones don't ring very often these days, so sometimes when they do, it can be disorientating. I'm wondering why on earth he might think a footwear licence would be required, or if it is actually some new money spinning scheme that's been introduced but that nobody bothered to tell me about, when the penny drops ...

"Oh, I see! You bought some ewes! I'm sorry, you've come through to Advice, you need Animal Movements, let me put you through..."

Also, I've got an interview for that job I don't want next Thursday.

Without You I'm Nothing - Placebo
The Big Guns - Jenny Lewis
He Lays In The Reins - Iron & Wine/Calexico
Running On Empty - Jackson Browne
Santa Rita - Grand Drive
You Wear It Well - Rod Stewart
Where's The Playgound Susie? - Glen Campbell
The King Of Rock & Roll - Prefab Sprout
Out Of Time - Blur

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?