Wednesday, October 04, 2006

7.31 On Time
My mouth was dry.
There was a cup of water on the table in front of me, but I didn’t know if it was fresh or had been left over from a previous candidate, so I didn’t touch it.

On the plus side I gave a comprehensive critique of the impact Our Friends In Barrow have had on the service, but on the minus I couldn’t think of a single example of my having handled Elected Members.

And every time I tried to say ‘specific’ (which, inexplicably, was dozens of times) I failed.

I don’t want to get it. But there are other people I don’t want to get it even more.


Karma Police - Radiohead
Butterflies &Hurricanes – Muse
Don’t Fear The Reaper – Blue Oyster Cult
Sulk – Radiohead
More Than A Feeling – Boston
Plug In Baby – Muse
Let Down - Radiohead



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?