Tuesday, October 17, 2006

7.31 On Time
Yeah, wounded pride aside - the job thing worked out as well as could've been hoped.

Additionally (having had ample practice) I've always been a pretty good loser, and have excelled myself so far with my sportsmanlike behaviour.
No, really - this is true!
Diplomatic, supportive, mature, adult even.
Who would have thought I could ever be accused of adultery?

No, wait a minute, that's something else isn't it?

Entertainingly, not all of the thwarted have been able to take a moment and a few deep breaths - there have been rumours of frowning and flouncing, allegations of ear-melting phone calls. There may yet be threats and attempts at blackmail. I can't say for sure, but is going 'ballistic' and berating the second in command really going to set you up brilliantly for the next round?

Ah, the next round....where I interview to keep the job I currently have. Now that will be 'interesting'.

Elsewhere: finding it harder & harder to keep on rooting.

Imperial Bedroom



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?