Tuesday, February 13, 2007

7.31 On Time
One of those mornings where the alarm is especially cruel.
The dream is too good to leave, and the fuzzy realisation that it is a dream is hard to take. I'm fighting the alarm and wanting to slip back into the warm fantasyspace where something really interesting was on the point of happening, knowing if I don't drift back now I'll never ... It's too late.

I'm awake.

Still, if I get up now I can make the early train. On the early train it's easy to slink back into that comforting pre-woken state. At this hour the line between the dream and the day dream is fine and, anyway, what difference does it make?

Back In The Car Park - The Lilac Time
Fox In The Snow - Belle & Sebastian
Wow - Cinerama
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzales
The Past And Pending - The Shins
Street Lights - Josh Rouse
Famous Blue Raincoat - Tori Amos
And Then You Kissed Me - The Cardigans

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?