Monday, November 13, 2006

Suffice To Say You Love Me, Can't Say That I Blame You

17.12 Twenty Minutes Late
But, hey, never mind, because I just found "Suffice To Say" by The Yachts and snaffled it as one of my 'free 25'.

The Yachts.

Straight back to the Fresher's Ball, September 1980. Me, in the Refectory, snogging bonding with some first year's cousin, who'd said he knew them from College. Oh, and he also said he'd seen them supporting Elvis at Eric's.
(Am I too easily impressed?)

Think I preferred "Love You Love You" but it's been so long.

On the downside, I've inadvertently ended up with a crap live version of The Brothers Johnson "Strawberry Letter 23" ; sometimes 29 seconds isn't enough to judge....So, with only two downloads remaining ... "Reconnez Cherie" anyone?

Empty Chairs - Don McLean
Happy Together - The Turtles
It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To - Lesley Gore
You'll Never Walk Alone - Gerry & The Pacemakers
The Impossible Dream - Jokers Wild
I Walk The Line - Johnny Cash
Sara - Ben Weaver

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?