Friday, December 08, 2006

17.12 On Time
It's been a wistful sort of afternoon.
OldFishWife tasted her first ever Chinese Food but was under whelmed by it.
ThesaurusBoy was spurred on to militant email action, though perhaps "stop whingeing and do something about it then" was the wrong way for me to try to spur him on.
Leanne seemed preoccupied.
Charlie had stuff to do.


WalkingMedicalEncyclopedia & MrPositive were subdued and didn't even do much whispering. Although, come to think of it, I can't remember the last time MrPositive 'worked' on a Friday afternoon so he was probably in shock.

When Lovely's not in it's so easy to slip into melancholia.
I am going to miss him so much come January and the new regime.
What will I do with all my: "Look, can I ask you, as a Man ...?" questions?
And who can I trust to tell me if I've got dinner on my face?


Had my hair done at lunchtime - think Jeanette might've got carried away with the fringe.

Western Skies - Roddy Frame



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?