Tuesday, December 05, 2006

8.10 On Time (First Since 9th November)
I as good as asked a man if he was lying to me today.

Picking up on my lengthy silences and noncommittal answers he knew something was wrong; every time we’ve spoken in the past I’ve been so supportive and unguarded.


So, I had to take the bull by the horns and ask : "Is there something you’re not telling me? Maybe something you forgot to mention before, that you think isn’t going to do you any favours? We know people sometimes don’t give us the whole truth. You need to tell me because... if I’m going to help you ... you will have to be absolutely honest with me."

It was quite intense. Considering.

He insists he’s told me everything, and I think we reached a new level of mutual respect.

Still not sure I believe him though.

On A Plain – Nirvana
Radio Free Europe – REM
The Boy Done Good – Billy Bragg
I Must Be High – Wilco
The Storm Is Coming – Ed Harcourt
All The Same To You - Laura Cantrell
Lovely Head – Goldfrapp
The Good Times Are Killing Me – Modest Mouse



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?