Monday, December 04, 2006

Is this as grown up as we ever get?*

8.10 Three Minutes Late
Saturday; although it occupied the best part of the day I did get my Christmas shopping organised.
That ‘having my Christmas shopping organised’ mainly consisted of asking “Is your wish list up to date?” is neither here nor there**.

Sunday; excitingly wild and windy, provided the perfect excuse for idling.
While Tim’s up in the attic fiddling with his gizmos there’s nothing I like better than to curl up on the sofa with John Cusack.


Tim is very relaxed about it.

I suppose he thinks there are far worse things I could be doing.
Indulging in a multitude of fantasy lives on the internet for example, or line dancing.


*Hopefully
(**If I haven't got round to asking you yet, and it's not ... better get it sorted just in case, unless you really do still want that second Darkness album...)

Unchained Melody -The Righteous Brothers
About A Girl - Nirvana
Midnight Flyer- The Eagles
Tinsletown In The Rain- Blue Nile
Perfect Lovesong - Divine Comedy
She's Not There - The Zombies
Sentimental Guy - Ben Folds
The Heart Remains A Child - Everything But The Girl



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?