Friday, December 15, 2006
Tell Me At Least Six Things You May Or May Not Consider Personal, I'm Not Talking About Jet Ski Accidents
1) I still regret not realising exactly how ill my Dad was and that, consequently, my last words to him were “I see Arsenal lost again then.”
2) I was a prolific letter writer in my younger days. Because I could tell you things on paper that I would never be able to say to your face, there are some letters out there that I regret. On the other hand, I've yet to send an email that I r e a l l y regret.
3) I am considering sending an email to everyone who’s name I recognise on Friends Reunited before my subscription runs out in January, but I think it would be a bad idea. I will still probably do it, one day over Christmas when I’m a bit drunk. It will be a bad idea.
4) I love to attract attention, but when I've attracted it I don't know what to do next.
5) I worry that I am mean.
6) Even though it is pathetic I enjoy being smug about drinking the chilli vodka.
Jet Ski Accidents - Wolf Colonel