Friday, December 15, 2006

Tell Me At Least Six Things You May Or May Not Consider Personal, I'm Not Talking About Jet Ski Accidents

It's the Christmas Do coming up in the next...oooh half hour or so and I am anticipating the usual programme of tears, taking umbridge, huffs, equilibrium unbalancing snogging, IneffectualManager being an arse, ill advised honesty, ill advised shots of chilli vodka .... so, pre-empting the drink induced guard lowering to come:

'Six Things'

1) I still regret not realising exactly how ill my Dad was and that, consequently, my last words to him were “I see Arsenal lost again then.”

2) I was a prolific letter writer in my younger days. Because I could tell you things on paper that I would never be able to say to your face, there are some letters out there that I regret. On the other hand, I've yet to send an email that I r e a l l y regret.

3) I am considering sending an email to everyone who’s name I recognise on Friends Reunited before my subscription runs out in January, but I think it would be a bad idea. I will still probably do it, one day over Christmas when I’m a bit drunk. It will be a bad idea.

4) I love to attract attention, but when I've attracted it I don't know what to do next.

5) I worry that I am mean.

6) Even though it is pathetic I enjoy being smug about drinking the chilli vodka.

Jet Ski Accidents - Wolf Colonel

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?