Monday, January 22, 2007

Another Year Has Gone, I Still Sing The Same Sad Song

17.12 On Time
My sense of humour found its way home on Friday afternoon. Which came in
handy.

Then today, it wasn't dark as I walked from work to the station.

During the journey I was almost tempted by the conversation of the Law Student who couldn't be bothered to make the effort required to have a sit down meal with the Boyfriend's parents.

And - I didn't fall asleep on the train.

Today:
'Official Most Miserable Day Of The Year '* ? Not round here it's not.

Mourners Of Saint Pauls - Liam Frost
Annie, Let's Not Wait - Guillemots
Gulag Orkestar - Beirut
Cherry Cola - Eagles Of Death Metal
The Engine Driver - The Decemberists
Reckless - Tilly & The Wall
Annie Waits - Ben Folds
Is This Love? - Liam Frost

*Have they started doing cards for that yet?

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?