Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'd Rather Laugh With The Sinners Than Cry With The Saints

17.12 On Time
This morning was OK.

For no apparent reason I had a flashback to the Christmas Do and ExLineManager telling me it was brilliant that I don't act 'grown up'.
Then I made the Origami sledge, got my leave slip signed and got my calendar out and coloured in half of May.
Leanne pointed out the significance of the Easter Weekend falling over two flexi periods and I realised that, in only a few weeks time, OldFishWife will be off up the Amazon.

Roll on the holidays!

This afternoon there was nothing to do and I got a headache.

Dog On Wheels - Belle & Sebastian
How To Be Dead - Snow Patrol
Take On Me - A-Ha
Far Far Away - Slade
The Whole Of The Moon - The Waterboys
Bonny - Prefab Sprout
I Don't Wanna Know - Fleetwood Mac
Only The Good Die Young - Billy Joel

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?