Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hey, Jack Kerouac

7.31 On Time
I've been giving "On the Road" another chance, but I think it's causing me to dream strangely.
Vivid, Technicolor dreams that don't pause for breath, from which I wake abruptly, over heated and still tired.


But I'm three quarters of the way through it now - is it worth persevering?

A simple sequence of results was required from last night: We beat QPR. Barnsley & Hull draw. Wednesday beat Luton. Palace beat Southend.

Apparently it was too much to ask. There are no grounds for optimism, but I remain optimistic.


Hey, Jack Kerouac - 10,000 Maniacs
I Remember California - REM
Behind The Frontlines - Johnathan Rice
Tequila Sunrise - The Eagles
Big Sur - The Thrills
Phantom Limb - The Shins
Letter To Bowie Knife - Calexico
Songbird - Fleetwood Mac

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?