Tuesday, March 20, 2007

17.12 On Time
When I arrived at my desk this morning there was an ominous pink message slip waiting for me:

"Please ring Shaz at BottomOfTheBarrel re filming Tuesday"

My first thought was "But that idea was dead in the water months ago...wasn't it? My second "Thank god I washed my hair." My third "Oh crap! I'm wearing black boots with a brown skirt!"

I notice there is Someone Else's name on the message as well, Someone whose name is quite similar to mine. Someone who's emails and messages I've been sent in the past ... this message is for me or Someone Else. I wander into the office next door. It's empty. Unobtrusively and unobserved, I slide the message onto Someone Else's desk and casually wander out.

Narrow escape.

Sara - Ben Weaver
Gold Rush Brides - 10,000 Maniacs
You Turn me On - Cinerama

Go Let It Out - Oasis
Photograph - Air
Treefingers - Radiohead
Dumper Truck Racing - Ballboy

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?