Thursday, March 29, 2007

7.31 On Time
On the platform, sheltering from the wind behind the smokers wall, I thrust my hands into my pockets and come across a crumpled piece of paper. On it, in capitals, is scrawled the word 'CIDER'. It seems like a decent idea, but it is probably a bit early in the day.

Then I remember the conversation I had with The Wanderer. I am to lend him the Cider book and, in exchange, he will allow me to borrow the Pie book!

I have given him the closest I can come to a Stuart Maconie anecdote and he has informed me that EvilNemesis (who hails from Wigan but still manages to be a total arse) is mates with some blokes who went to school with Stuart and don't have any time for him. Then again, EvilNemesis is a complete tosser who seems to enjoy the company of tossers.

I must warn The Wanderer that the book will fall open at "Simply Thrilled Honey".

Black Sails In The Sunset
Kid About It
Episode Of Blonde
The Delivery Man
Hoover Factory
Shot With His Own Gun
Poor Fractured Atlas

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?