Monday, March 05, 2007

8.10 On Time
Woke up at six to a headache and someone else's alarm . Slept badly again, unable to make the most of the opportunity to occupy space.

Consequently, spent the journey sifting through the contents of the jukebox, oblivious to the mini-dramas unfolding around me, looking for tunes to suit the mood and discovering that it's chock full of over-sensitive singy songwriter shit when what I'm after is some no nonsense fuck-off-noise.

What have I been thinking?

It's A Hit - We Are Scientists
Babylon's Burning - The Ruts
Broken Boy Soldiers - The Raconteurs
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
All These Things That I Have Done - The Killers
Hate To Say I Told You So - The Hives
Take It Or Leave It - The Strokes
Alternative Ulster - Stiff Little Fingers
When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?