Thursday, March 22, 2007

8.10 On Time
In a display of initiative, what the words "bread" and "cheese" being scrawled on the "stuff we have run out of" blackboard yesterday morning, My Love and I, separately and without prior consultation, both went to the supermarket last night.


We've now got more bread & cheese than Soft Mick.

The rest of my haul consisted of reduced pies (various, but all of them meat based), discounted individual rhubarb crumbles and a carton of cream. My Love brought home apples, peppers, pomegranate juice and whole grain cereal.

Hmmm. Then I wonder why I struggle to keep the weight off.

Black Coffee In Bed - Squeeze
I Want To Be The Boy - The White Stripes
Nom De Plume - Calexico
Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin
Leave The Light On - Johnathan Rice
Cemetery Gates - The Smiths
The Wrong Girl - Belle & Sebastian

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?