Monday, March 12, 2007

Pondered for a little, sadly. Then got on with what she had to do...

17.12 On Time
Despite fears (or secret hopes) of chaos and anarchy everything seems to have gone pretty smoothly. Thanks to ThesaurusBoy, who spent his first hour under my desk fumbling with my sockets, I had everything up and running by half ten.

Being able to see the sky is a nice change, but I'm not keen on people appearing from nowhere and standing behind me without warning. I could be doing anything.

There was a brief "but, Miss Jones, without your glasses you're beautiful" moment when Lovely, who's lost the best part of two stones since Christmas and went shopping at the weekend, turned up in a casual but stylish jeans and jumper combo which could only be described as 'charcoal'.

Perhaps it's as well we've been split up.
We don't want to be harbouring those sort of thoughts in the workplace now do we?

Liza Radley - The Jam
The Carnival Is Over - the Seekers
My Eyes Adored You - Frankie Valli
Wild World - Cat Stevens
Fire And Rain - James Taylor
Ode To Billy Joe - Bobbie Gentry
Dust In The Wind - Kansas
We're Gonna Change The World - Matt Munro

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?