Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Exercise Bike: 500 calories - 45:16
Proof, if proof were needed, that I know a thing or two about lost causes and can be quite stubborn should the need arise. After all the effort (and there was effort) and all the abstinence (and there was abstinence) I lost a grand total of ZERO pounds last week. No pounds. Nothing. None at all.

I persist because I have told myself that the scales are broken. And, anyway, I feel thinner and, actually, my jeans are looser (so it is working) and, also, out of sheer bloody-mindedness because I have set myself a target and am not to be thwarted.

I have also just made eaten my first last "pro biotic" yoghurt.

It was from Booths and it had a picture of rhubarb on the label, so I didn't feel the need to examine it anymore closely. Sadly, in addition to being 'pro biotic' it was VERY LOW FAT (very small letters). It had the texture of wallpaper paste and the taste of ... wallpaper paste SWEETENED WITH APPLE JUICE (very small letters). I won't be doing that again.

Roll With It - Oasis
We Are The Pipettes - The Pipettes
Sea Legs - The Shins
Next Time Round - Elvis Costello
Poison In The Well - 10,000 Maniacs
Rainy Days And Mondays - The Carpenters
Hear Me Out - Ben Kweller
Big Shot - Billy Joel
I Can't Win - The Strokes
Teenage Kicks - The Undertones
It's About Time - The Lemonheads
Ain't Ho Sunshine - Bill Withers
Dress Up In You - Belle & Sebastian
Bottle Up And Explode - Elliott Smith

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?