Monday, April 02, 2007

Exercise Bike: 500 Calories - 48:53.
Not terribly impressive.

Five minutes outside my PB, but then it must be over twelve months since I set that record. I've been slacking and shirking and making excuses, but the truth must be faced - it's less than six weeks to The Holiday and, if I'm to fit into the clothes I bought for last years holiday and leave some space for those American breakfasts, I will need to take some action. Not drastic action. Six pounds should do it, though eight would be ... well, you know how it goes...

I have prepared A Plan. There's nothing cunning about it, it's totally obvious and 100% miserable. Calories out must exceed calories in and no alcohol on a week night. To help kick start the whole dreary enterprise however, I have two weeks off work - it should eliminate the need for comfort eating at least.

Let's see what happens...

(I think we can probably guess)

A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins
Let Love Not Weight Me Down - Ed Harcourt
Truth Doesn't Make Noise - White Stripes
All You Pretty Girls - XTC
Yellow Sun - The Raconteurs
Bring It On - Gomez
Promises - Badly Drawn Boy
He Lays In The Reins - Calexico/Iron & Wine
High & Dry - Radiohead
Reckless - Tilly & The Wall
End Of The World - Skeeter Davies
Spirit Fingers - Four Tet
Moonlighting - Leo Sayer

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?