Thursday, May 10, 2007

7.31 On Time
When I was thirteen or so I went through a phase of disrobing in front of my bedroom window.

This won't surprise some people who know me.
There are others who would be incredulous.
One or two might be horrified.

I know it was a phase, because I don’t do it any longer. I know why I did it and what it was about. I’m comfortable with it in a self-indulgent "it's no big deal - I was thirteen" kind of way.

I say “it was a phase, because I don’t do it any longer”.
On the other hand, in a way, am I not doing it again - right now?

It only works if you know someone is watching.

I Spy - Get Cape Wear Cape Fly
Wild Horses - Flying Burritto Brothers
Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime - Korgis
Bled White - Elliott Smith
You Really Got A Hold On Me - Smokey Robinson
Goin' Back - Dusty Springfield
Quick, Before It Melts - Cinerama

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?