Thursday, June 07, 2007

17.12 On Time
So, I'm back then.

"You've missed nothing" Everyone says. Followed by "How was it?"
I go a bit faraway-eyed and smile: "Brilliant, thanks......"

Unfortunately, if reports are true, I may have to revise my opinion of EvilNemesis and possibly even demote him to ExNemesis, which is a shame and will leave a vacancy.

ThesaurusBoy is having the worst time ever and the general opinion is that 'Something' will Have To Be Done, preferably before it is Too Late.

The icing on the cake is OldFishWife's mysteriously acquired calendar of priests. Strange and wrong.

Unsurprisingly, only in HeadHoncho's dreams was Monday's Big Event an unqualified success. I did get a round of applause from the naughty table for asking IneffectualManager a question he couldn't answer, but that is a bit like shooting fish in a barrel.

Otherwise, it left everyone as confused as ever.
Unless we really are doing a performance of RiverDance.

Thankfully, I'm off on holiday in 11 days. No, really...

Head Home - Midlake
I Remember California - REM
Don't Change Your Plans - Ben Folds Five
Going To A Town - Rufus Wainwright
Behind The Frontlines - Johnathan Rice
Western Skies - Roddy Frame
Why You'd Want To Live Here - Death Cab For Cutie

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?