Monday, June 25, 2007

17.12 On Time
Today could've been worse.

There could've been a pile of unanswered letters on my desk.
My keyboard could've been buried beneath a landslide of message slips.
My answer phone light could've been flashing.

As it was, my most onerous task was having to read an impenetrable email from our...well, I'm not exactly sure what it is that he does, apart from send incomprehensible emails and have a really bad eye for design...anyway, our person who writes the instructions telling us how we shall carry out our many and varied tasks and corrals uncontrolled documents with an evangelistic fervour.

From this, I have gleaned that there is to be another Course soon. This time it's 'Project Management'. The agenda doesn't mention pipe cleaners, but it does contain the work 'Workshop'. Twice.

The best part of the day was Canoeing Instructor's face on receipt of her holiday gift. She was playing in the snow as I left.

Kid Charlemagne - Steely Dan
Soul Boy - The Blue Nile
I Saw The Light - Todd Rundgren
Morningtown Ride - The Seekers
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
White Horses - Jackie
It's A Hit - We Are Scientists
Stuck In The Middle - Stealers Wheel

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?