Monday, June 11, 2007

7.31 On Time
I asked for a weekly ticket to Skipton this morning. I have no idea why. I wasn't even thinking about Skipton. The 'did I hear you right?' frown on the face of the lady who sells the tickets alerted me and, just in time, I started paying more attention to what I was saying.

For goodness sake if I went to Skipton on the train it would take me all day - I'd have to go to Leeds first and that, it's a ridiculous idea!

Although, the sun is shining and I'm starting to imagine: castle, canal, nice pub lunch ...

Bloodless - Tom McRae
One More Mile - Tom McRae
Draw Down The Stars - Tom McRae
For The Restless - Tom McRae
Boy With The Bubble Gun - Tom McRae
A & B Song - Tom McRae
2nd Law - Tom McRae
End Of The World Blues - Tom McRae

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?