Monday, July 16, 2007

16.12 Five Minutes Late
Super-efficiently killing two birds with one stone on Saturday we combined the trip to watch The Blue Nile at the Bridgewater Hall with the buying of a dress suitable for GirlieBoss's wedding.

Being only a couple of weeks from big day, and what with me being a bit funny about shopping, it was cutting it fine to start fretting about frocks so, really, things could've gone much worse.
As it was, Tried On 1 - 1 Bought, is not a bad result in my book.
It's long and blue and inoffensively hippie, from Afflecks Palace. I'm just not 100% sure I'm wearing it the right way round ... labels are always at the back ... aren't they?

Secretly, I imagine myself in the shiny pink taffeta 50's ballgown with the texture of curtains and the weight of a carpet, but I'm wise enough to know I could never have carried it off.

Anyhow, The Blue Nile? They didn't play 'Soul Boy'. Bastards.

More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?