Wednesday, July 04, 2007

17.12 On Time
Today I successfully identified yet another man who was not telling the absolute truth.

I look forward to our next conversation when my baffled but, at the time, perfectly genuine observation of "But that makes no sense at all" will be resurrected. Hopefully to some effect.

In the interests of diplomacy I will not be reporting the comment that his wife is "not the full shilling" or relaying the suggestion that the information "We are Loonies" should be prominently displayed on his website.
Although he may tempt me to do both.

Last Friday I was showered with gratitude and a box of Milk Tray. The chocolates are a dim and distant memory, but a chocolate craving lingers on. This bloody weather isn't helping either - my body thinks it's time to fatten up for impending Winter.

Trouble Is Real - Johnathan Rice

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?