Monday, July 23, 2007

7.31 On Time
The holidays are well and truly over.
Plans A & B are scuppered with no possibility of resurrection and plan C is revealed as a non-starter. I have also finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (and I was right about Snape).

It is apparent that I desperately need a new Project.

My nature is to obsess over minutiae, to dwell on detail. To check and double check, then check again. When I don't have a Project to fill my every waking hour, I become listless and peevish. Life has no meaning, my mind wanders where it shouldn't and, if I am left aimless for too long, I may seek some fire to play with.

And that would never do.

Ocean Breathes Salty - Modest Mouse
Caring Is Creepy - The Shins
Got Carried Away - Trashcan Sinatras
I Don't Need This Pressure, Ron - Billy Bragg
Exit Music (For A Film) - Radiohead
Wrong - Everything But The Girl
Say Something - James
Wolf At The Door (It Girl. Rag Doll) - Radiohead

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?