Monday, July 23, 2007

Did You See Lisa?

17.12 On Time
"How was Dean?" Asked ThesaurusBoy.

Well, the RNCM was sold out, and as the fourth member of the party was set to be late, there was I trying to occupy two seats at once and hoping that the evening wasn't going to be incredibly embarrassing. See, I like Dean Friedman. I don't like him in a clever ironic way or regard my liking as some kind of 'guilty pleasure' I just really like quite a few of his songs a lot and, in the way of such things, was nervous on his behalf.

There was no need to worry. Even the unconverted were appreciative.

"He was excellent, thank you." I wanted to add "You missed a treat" but I know it wasn't his fault, so I didn't want to rub it in.

Lucky Stars - Dean Friedman

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?