Monday, September 24, 2007

"Everything it seems I like's...a little bit harmful for me"

17.12 Ten Minutes Late.
I examine the facts: I love chocolate, I love alcohol, I love cheese, potatoes, pastry, bread and butter. I'm not that fussed about fruit and veg, hardly ever drink water and find exercise boring.

Viewed like this, my life should be one constant, unremitting battle against temptation.

I should really be twice the size I am. With terrible skin.

I feel strangely heartened. Maybe I'm actually doing OK?

Chocolate - Snow Patrol
Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright
Cigarettes and Alcohol - Oasis
Blueberry Pies - Prefab Sprout
Mexican Wine - Fountains Of Wayne
White Winos - Loudon Wainwright III
All U Can Eat - Ben Folds
Lazy -Suede

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?