Friday, September 14, 2007

I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten

17.12 On Time
Me: "Hello, Mrs PotentiallyAwkward I believe you're having a problem with your fridge freezer; is it convenient to talk?"

Her: "No, I've got no clothes on, I just got out of the bath."

We're still having a frank exchange of views about the wretched fridge freezer fifteen minutes later though aren't we? But I know I will win in the end, after all I'm not the one standing naked at the top of the stairs.

Home Thoughts From Abroad - Clifford T Ward
Hymn To Grace - Roddy Frame
Passenger Side - Wilco
Yankee Bayonet - The Decemberists
The Golden Age - Beck
Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac
Jubilee - 10,000 Maniacs
I Close My Eyes And Count To Ten - Dusty Springfield

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?