Tuesday, October 30, 2007

17.12 On Time
The Galumpher called me into her office this morning.
I'd gone in early because I had a thing to do before I had to do a thing.

"Have you got a minute?" She asked.
Not really" I said, but should have realised the question was rhetorical.
"It'll only take a second."
We made our way to her office.
"There's no need to look worried".
Not thinking that I had looked worried, I began to worry.

We reached her office.

She asked me if I would un-volunteer for a thing I'd volunteered for.
I said I wouldn't.
It didn't go well.

The Galumpher is LineManager's LineManager and has been for twelve months now.
This is the first conversation she's had with me in that time.

California - American Music Club

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?