Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"working on mysteries without any clues"

17.12 On Time
It was quiet in the office, so the conversation moved on from food.

CanoeingInstructor changed schools a lot and can't remember being told anything, but she'd sussed out early on that it wasn't going to be of much interest to her anyway.
OldFishWife learned it from priests and disregarded it on principle.
I came over queasy and all but fainted during the video.

Which might go some way to explaining some other things but not why, later on that day as I was picking up my Grandad's shopping, I was unable to keep my mouth shut when, in between ringing up a tin of pilchards and handing me 20 Players, UnrequitedLove's Mum asked me what I'd been up to at school.

"Oh."
Her eyebrows shot up, (her mouth really did do that round 'O' thing, like in cartoons) and future cross-examination was written all over her face.
"Our Unrequited never mentioned any of that!".

Err, no, I'm sure he didn't.

Night Moves - Bob Seger
Boys Of Summer - Don Henley
More Than a Feeling - Boston
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
She's Gone - Hall & Oates
I'd Really Love To See You Tonight - England Dan & John Ford Coley
What A Fool Believes - Doobie Brothers
Costafine Town - Splinter
Wicked Game - Chris Isaak

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?