Tuesday, November 20, 2007

8.10 On Time
"Did you have a good time at my party?" Asked CanoeingInstructor.
I told her I had and that, as far as I could tell, so had she.


ThesaurusBoy revealed he was a little disappointed that she'd forgotten to introduce him to the one unattached friend she has who would, apparently, have been "up for it".

During the evening Charlie asked the impossible question: "Top Five Favourite Songs Ever?"

Charlie is still young enough to be able to arrive at an answer in under an hour and to maintain a degree of consistency from one day to the next.

So, Top Five Favourite Songs Ever (For one day only)
Like A Hurricane - Neil Young
That Summer, At Home, I Had Become The Invisible Boy- The Twilight Sad
All Systems Red - Calexico
Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
Our Song - Joe Henry

Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?