Thursday, November 22, 2007

"...they're sitting around the table and they're talking behind your back"

7.31 On Time
I put my "It's four minutes walk to the station" theory to the test by setting off with only five minutes to spare. I can't see TheGirlICanAlwaysCatchUp anywhere ahead of me, which is not good, but I arrive on the platform just as the lights of the train become visible round the bend.

So, it is four minutes to the station then.

Unfortunately, when it arrives, it's one of those nasty thinks it's a plane trains where the seats recline in your face and there's no place to put your knees except in the small of someone else's back.

What worried me most about yesterday's conversation was OldFishWife saying: "You don't know who you can trust anymore". And the fact that I agreed with her.

My jukebox is stuck. Every time I re-set it (I always carry a paper clip, just in case) it goes back to the same track.

That Summer, At Home, I Had Become The Invisible Boy - The Twilight Sad

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?