Monday, December 03, 2007

8.10 Seven Minutes Late
Well, anyway, I ran my plan by Lovely who replied most earnestly and with a shake of the head: "Oh no. No. I wouldn't do that. He's nasty. Nasty."

So, I ran my plan by OldFishWife and she said, thoughtfully: "I don't think I would. He's a nasty piece of work". Which seemed to confirm it.

As things turned out I didn't feel too pathetic, there were no more of the 'Foreigners' comments, and it's not as if I didn't stick my oar in at all. I am comforting myself with the thought that, as he was such an expert in body language, words weren't actually necessary. That, and with looking forward to completing the 'feedback' form.

Toxic Girl - Kings Of Convenience
Like A Pen - The Knife
You Are The Light By Which I Travel (into This and That) - Jens Lekman
Crosses - Jose Gonzales
The World Is Saved - Stina Nordenstam
Silence - Leaves
Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
My Favourite Game - Cardigans

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?