Tuesday, December 11, 2007

8.10 Four Minutes Late
There's been a sea change.

On the train, for no particular reason, I am more aligned with my fellow travellers and less inclined to invade their privacy with my facetious imaginings.

From the office, ever since ThesaurusBoy remembered the address, I am reluctant to describe events which he is witness to or participant in.

At home, there is far too much at stake.

I self-censor, hold back, hide out.

I'm sure it's just a phase: "Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible".

Valley Winter Song - Fountains Of Wayne
Maybe This Christmas - Ron Sexsmith
Spotlight On Christmas - Rufus Wainwright
River - Joni Mitchell
Just Like Christmas - Low
Wonder If The Snow Will Settle - Clearlake
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Bright Eyes
Did I Make You Cry On Christmas? (Well You Deserved It) - Sufjan Stevens

Labels: , ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?