Monday, March 31, 2008

8.19 Ten Minutes Late
I set off way too early but it’s OK; it’s such a beautiful morning that even when the train I’m waiting for disappears from the screen it doesn’t worry me too much. There’ll be another one along in ten minutes. As it happens, the one that turns up ten minutes later is the one I was waiting for anyway.


Nobody complains.

I manage to get a seat with a table – going forwards – a boy who will spend the entire journey sending the War and Peace of text messages sits opposite. He doesn’t take up too much space or make any noise.


So far so good.

Oxford Comma - Vampire Weekend

Lonely Boy – Andrew Gold
I Started A Blog Nobody Read – Sprites
The National Anthem – Radiohead
Battered Old Bird – Elvis Costello

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?