Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm Leaving You Because I Don't Love You

7.31 Eight Minutes Late
It feels wrong. So wrong.
A betrayal; a breach of the trust built up over so many years.

We’ve hit a sticky patch and I’m looking for the easy way out. I should stay put and work through it, not walk away, washing my hands of any responsibility I might have for allowing things get into this sorry state in the first place.

But it's over. From now on, the other carriage is the one for me.

Last night I had to go backwards, but it was still worth it.

Breathe Me – Sia
Not The Tremblin’ Kind – Laura Cantrell
Ran For Miles – Gemma Hayes
Pink Lights – Laura Veirs
My Mother Was a Chinese Trapeze Artist – The Decemberists
All Time - Lorien
I’m Leaving You Because I Don’t Love You – Jens Lekman

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?