Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love Becomes A Savage

7.31 On Time
GrumpyChops Hepworth interviews GrumpyChops Costello in this month's Word Magazine.
As the boycott is still in force I am unable to read it myself and am feigning a total lack of interest.

At least I think I'm feigning it.

Maybe I really don't care how much Elvis is enjoying life now he's an OldDad and his home (well ... one of his homes) is on Vancouver Island. Who would've thought getting over a thirty year crush could be this easy?

Maybe it's about time.

Love Becomes A Savage - The Lilac Time
Scattered Black & Whites - Elbow
Lady Of A Certain Age - Divine Comedy
The Art Teacher - Rufus Wainwright
Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
Apres Ski - Cinerama
Sold - Joe Henry

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?