Tuesday, August 19, 2008

17.18 On Time
I watched the Madison.
Without any sound, trying to pick it up from the 'live text' comments which were about ten minutes behind the action.

It involves men on bikes. They hold hands for a bit, then they go really fast for a bit. Some teams lap other teams, but I'm not convinced anyone can actually tell if and when this happens.

I am going to invent a new event for '2012'.

It will be velodrome based. There will be a relay element and the teams will be mixed. I still need to iron out the details and come up with a set of complicated rules, but I'm sure Britain will do very well.

Also: how come you get another chance in the sprint if you fall off??
(ISBW I'm counting on you for an answer here!)

After The Goldrush - Neil Young
One Sailor Was Waving - Ballboy
Cycling Trivialities - Jose Gonzales
My Favourite Game - The Cardigans

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?