Monday, August 04, 2008

7.59 Cancelled
8.19 On Time
It's been an odd weekend.
It was a twenty minute job but it took thirty four hours.
Plans were delayed, suspended, then postponed

Meals were irregular and improvised. Left to my own devices and without supervision my natural inclinations took over and I feasted on Marks & Spencer's lemon Danish, Chinese takeaway; left over Chinese takeaway and a bag of Doritos.

On Saturday I spent two hours in the bath reading "Homicide" (We don't get FX: I've got to do something to keep my mind off what I'm missing).

On Sunday I was up at half six and didn't get dressed till one o'clock.

But the best thing of all was that I discovered a new band.
Did I mention them already? They're called 'Cranes and Crows' and they're from Wisconsin.

Wrecking Ball - Cranes and Crows
So It Goes - Cranes and Crows
Wrecking Ball - Cranes and Crows
So It Goes - Cranes and Crows

Labels: ,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?