Wednesday, September 24, 2008

17:18 Seven Minutes Late
When the train stopped the doors opened right in front of me and, as I stepped to the side to get out of the way, IntimidatingGermanWoman accused me of standing on her foot.

I'm pretty sure I didn't, but I apologised over-graciously anyway, just to be on the safe side, then pointed out that the reason I was moving back was to enable the people who were on the train but wanting to get off, some room to get off.
I incorporated a dramatic sweep of my arm into the explanation, as though I thought she might not have understood the concept of giving people a bit of space.

She tutted. I'm scared of her now.

Slow Show - The National
Night Train - Rickie Lee Jones
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Summer Here Kids - Grandaddy

Labels:




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?